Hi! Welcome to Tokyo Disney Resort.
I live near Maihama station.
I often see people who are lost at the station.
If you read this article, you will no longer get lost.
- STEP1Get off the platform by escalator
- STEP2Exit from the south exitCHECK
The south exit is the ticket gate on the Disney Resort side.
It’s wider than the North Exit! Don’t make a mistake.
- STEP3Go down the stairs on the right
- STEP4Walk the bus roundabout along the roof
- STEP5Arrived at bus stop CAdvice for boarding
No ticket is required to board the bus.
There is no line at this bus stop.
Because there are buses that stop at various hotels such as Hilton, and most of the people waiting here are those who use this bus for the first time.
If you want to sit down, go to the bus as soon as you come and stop!
(It’s not good before the bus stops, it may be annoying and you may get hurt)
- EXTRA STEPBuses to MyStays, Flex Inn and Eurasia stop at some other pillars.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask me.
Have a nice trip! 🙂